Monday, June 17, 2013

Steps to Follow During Presentation And Video


These interactive videos help you deal with stage fright. Now here are some techniques which I personally feel that a person should use to overcome the stage fear as I am also a stage presenter I also gets nervous for the first time when I saw so many people in front of me. So by following the below techniques I overcome this fear and now I can speak in front of millions also. So here are the steps-


Breathe deeply- So first of all, whenever you go on stage before delivering your speech jus count to ten during your inhale process and do the same while exhaling your breath, and do remember to focus on your counting and then speak it will reduce your stress.

My Own video Clip On A Review Demand From a Viewer

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sehan, I really found this blog very helpful. Specially because you have described and distributed the things very clearly in various posts.Apart from that these techniques are really amazing if you try them. I have my marketing presentation and i will surely take some the teachings from these steps and try to follow them. Moreover can you also tell me one more step from your personal experience or can you share your video to the viewers so it would be pleasure. Thank you. and keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rajat Koundle for reviewing my blog. I really appreciate that. First of all , If you have your any presentation related to any field just try these steps I am sure you will deal with your fright. Secondly, I too got nerc=vous when I spoke in front of a group, But by my personal experiences and by the teaching from my masters now I can speak in front of million people too. Here I posting a video of my own presentation in Hindi (Indian) Language. But by watching the video you will get the idea about the energy level , body posture and gesture of a speaker. And if you have any other doubt you can jus blog here, and I will try my level best to help you out. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete